ARCH project officer recruitment
17 May 2012
The post is available for the full period, or in two separate positions.
The Project Officer will direct a community excavation in Evanton and run courses/workshops before and after the excavation, as part of its Delve into the Past programme, followed by helping with outreach and end of project evaluation meetings and monitoring for the Stop, Look and Listen project as a whole. The post is fixed until 7th January 2013.
If desired, candidates can choose just to apply for the Delve project, full time until end October, with pre-excavation courses/workshops in June, the excavation in July (14th-29th), and post-excavation courses/workshops and post excavation tasks until end of October. Similarly, candidates can choose only to apply for November – January to contribute to the Stop,Look and Listen outreach, monitoring and evaluation process.
Find out the full job details and download an application form from the ARCH library under the section marked 'jobs'. If you would like an informal chat beforehand, please contact the office 01349 868230 with contact details, and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
Closing date for applications is 24th May 2012, with interviews on Monday 28th May.
The post is funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund and the European Community Highland LEADER 2007-2013 Programme, with support from Highland Council.
- 18/11/2013 ARCH lectures, courses and bronze casting video!
- 11/10/2013 Walks, talks, exhibitions in October
- 17/09/2013 Highland Archaeology Festival Programme is out!
- 14/08/2013 Doors Open Day in the Highlands
- 03/08/2013 Seal-making workshop in Cromarty
- 20/07/2013 Community Excavations in Easter Ross this summer
- 11/06/2013 Keeping up to date with Scotland’s Archaeology using ScARF
- 20/05/2013 Walks and Talks in the next two weeks
- 10/05/2013 Have your say Scotland's new heritage strategy
- 03/05/2013 Wartime Remains in the focus