ARCH Summer newsletter out now
12 June 2012
The ARCH summer newsletter is out, full of colour and action and ready to download here.
We've got all the details of the ARCH excavation at Foulis, near Evanton - photos right - in this edition - and a big thank you to project officer Cathy MacIver, who is off on new archaeological exploits this summer.
As with all ARCH courses we're offering free child care for the dig, but we arrange it as demand develops - so make sure that you book a place. We can also cover public transport costs from Dingwall - and the dig times are arranged to make sure that you won’t miss any of the excitement.
We’d like to get information about the dig spread far and wide - so if you can help us with poster or flyer distribution, just get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you’re a social media user - give us a plug, we’d be delighted!
- 14/06/2013 Highland Council is looking for a graduate/intern Historic Environment Record Officer
- 11/06/2013 Keeping up to date with Scotland’s Archaeology using ScARF
- 20/05/2013 Walks and Talks in the next two weeks
- 10/05/2013 Have your say Scotland's new heritage strategy
- 03/05/2013 Wartime Remains in the focus
- 22/04/2013 Survey, dig, talks in the next couple of weeks
- 29/03/2013 Celebrate the return of the Nigg Pictish cross-slab
- 20/03/2013 Underworld Conference in Inverness, 27th April
- 19/03/2013 Latest ARCH newsletter out
- 13/03/2013 New bakery in Cromarty