What's happening with Community Archaeology in Scotland?
14 February 2018
Do you belong to a group or organisation that connects heritage with people?
A large part of Scotland’s heritage is managed by volunteers and community organisations, but we have no clear picture of this rapidly growing sector. A new project called Community Heritage Scotland has been launched which aims to map it and bring about positive change.We want to find out who is doing what and where, and want to hear from you!
Talk to us! Please take a few minutes to complete an online survey which you can find here: http://bit.ly/communityheritage
EventYou are also invited to: Community Heritage Scotland - Going Forward: a discussion day for people involved with heritage in their communities.
Saturday 3rd March, 10.30 am – 4.30 pmNorth Muirton Hall, Argyll Road, Perth, PH1 3BZ.
You can find out more and register for this FREE event at:https://communityheritagescotland.eventbrite.co.uk Let’s connect, celebrate and learn from our collective experience! We hope to hear from you soon.
- 14/02/2018 What's happening with Community Archaeology in Scotland?
- 01/02/2018 Flint Knapping Blogs on the website
- 21/11/2017 Check out Experimental Archaeology Blogs!
- 05/11/2017 Nov. & Dec. experimental archaeology workshops timetabled
- 16/10/2017 Two new ARCH courses kick off!
- 03/10/2017 Highland Archaeology Festival!
- 01/10/2017 Archaeology Pub Quiz
- 22/09/2017 Project Coordinator needed for Experimental Archaeology Project
- 20/08/2017 HAF 2017 programme is out!
- 09/07/2017 HAF Photographic Competition