What's happening with Community Archaeology in Scotland?
14 February 2018
Do you belong to a group or organisation that connects heritage with people?
A large part of Scotland’s heritage is managed by volunteers and community organisations, but we have no clear picture of this rapidly growing sector. A new project called Community Heritage Scotland has been launched which aims to map it and bring about positive change.We want to find out who is doing what and where, and want to hear from you!
Talk to us! Please take a few minutes to complete an online survey which you can find here: http://bit.ly/communityheritage
EventYou are also invited to: Community Heritage Scotland - Going Forward: a discussion day for people involved with heritage in their communities.
Saturday 3rd March, 10.30 am – 4.30 pmNorth Muirton Hall, Argyll Road, Perth, PH1 3BZ.
You can find out more and register for this FREE event at:https://communityheritagescotland.eventbrite.co.uk Let’s connect, celebrate and learn from our collective experience! We hope to hear from you soon.
- 14/08/2018 Highland Archaeology Festival 2018
- 05/06/2018 Check out our Experimental Archaeology Blogs
- 24/05/2018 Highland Archaeology Symposium - book now!
- 31/03/2018 Jobs available: Experimental Archaeology project
- 16/03/2018 Highland Archaeology Symposium 2nd & 3rd June
- 12/03/2018 ARCH is recruiting for Project Officer post for Regional ScARF project
- 19/02/2018 Lead Seal and Rope Making blog now on the website
- 14/02/2018 What's happening with Community Archaeology in Scotland?
- 01/02/2018 Flint Knapping Blogs on the website
- 21/11/2017 Check out Experimental Archaeology Blogs!