Highland Archaeology Symposium 2nd & 3rd June
16 March 2018
A two day symposium on Highland Archaeology: Past, Present and Future will take place on the 2nd and 3rd of June at Highland Council Chamber, Council Headquarters in Inverness. It's the start of the Highland Regional ScARF project which over the next three years will create an overview of Highland Archaeology, comparing it to the national picture and identifying gaps. The two day symposium will offer a chance to learn, contribute and debate about the state of Highland Archaeology from earliest times to the 20th century.
The full programme is being finalised. The conference is free, with the option to purchase lunch. The booking form is available in the Library in the Highland ScARF folder.
Update 29/3/2018. The provisional programme is now available - click here.
- 31/03/2018 Jobs available: Experimental Archaeology project
- 16/03/2018 Highland Archaeology Symposium 2nd & 3rd June
- 12/03/2018 ARCH is recruiting for Project Officer post for Regional ScARF project
- 19/02/2018 Lead Seal and Rope Making blog now on the website
- 14/02/2018 What's happening with Community Archaeology in Scotland?
- 01/02/2018 Flint Knapping Blogs on the website
- 21/11/2017 Check out Experimental Archaeology Blogs!
- 05/11/2017 Nov. & Dec. experimental archaeology workshops timetabled
- 16/10/2017 Two new ARCH courses kick off!
- 03/10/2017 Highland Archaeology Festival!